SICS (Sclavo Interlab Control Service) is an Inter-Intra laboratory quality control program for Clinical Chemistry accessible via web.
The program is offered free for all the laboratories who buy the standard controls supplied by Sclavo.
Data confidentiality is ensured through the access to the web platform www.targetqualita.it by using client code, personal username and password.
Simple and complete data processing
SICS program elaborates for each participating laboratory the results of the internal quality control analysis (intra-laboratory statistical evaluation) comparing them, on international scale, to those of all the laboratories using the same type of control (inter – laboratory statistical evaluation).
The program calculates Mean Value, Standard Deviation, Coefficient of Variation %, Z-score of the laboratory compared to the Mean Value of all the laboratories.
Graphical representation of the distribution of data is schematized in a frequency histogram for each level for the control of accuracy and linearity INTERLAB.
In the statistical evaluation will be reported:
- Mean value of all participating laboratories
- Standard deviation of values of all participating laboratories
- Coefficient of Variation % of values of all participating laboratories
- Your value: the value entered by a participating laboratory
- Z-score of participating laboratories
- Deviation % MV: Deviation % of a laboratory value compared to an Accepted Mean Value of all laboratories
SHEWHART CHART FOR THE FOLLOW UP OF THE LABORATORY ACCURACY CONTROL
Shewhart chart displays laboratory Z-score values obtained during performed SICS exercises allowing thus Laboratory to identify its own trend over time.